The investigation into the cause of a fire that destroyed a well-known business in Glencoe Monday night continues. There is no official word on what started the blaze at Sidco 4×4 on 9th Street East, but the owner believes an overheating furnace was to blame. Fire crews were called out to Sidco at just before 5:30pm Monday. Employees were reportedly working in the building when the fire started, but they were able to get out safely and no injuries have been reported. The McLeod County Sheriff’s Office says that the building is a total loss, but the financial loss is still unknown at this time.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today