Josh Harding stopped all 21 shots he faced to lead the Wild in a 2-0 win over the Flyers from Xcel Energy Center. It’s Harding’s third shutout of the season for Minnesota, which stopped a four-game slide. Jason Pominville [[ PAH-min-ville ]] and Charlie Coyle each scored within minutes of each other early in the third. The Wild host the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today