The spread of influenza across the region continues, with a total of 13 hospitalizations for the flu taking place in Minnesota over the past week. Of those 13 hospitalizations, one of the patients was from south-central Minnesota. The average age of the people being hospitalized for the flu over the past week was 56-years-old. There were no school outbreaks over the past week, and only one long-term care facility in Minnesota reporting a flu outbreak. There have still been no deaths from influenza reported this season.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today