Update On Rural Springfield Deaths 31 Dec 13

The Brown County Sheriff’s Office has released an update on the deaths of 2 men that took place at a home in rural Springfield December 20th. The autopsy reports on Nathan Potter and Adam Jensen indicate that carbon monoxide poisoning was the result of their deaths.  It appears that a damper on the furnace in the home was not functioning properly. The deaths have been ruled accidental by the Medical Examiner. The investigation by the Sheriff’s Office is considered closed.