The massive credit card security breach of the last few weeks has led to Target now being sued several times over, with more lawsuits coming. Class action lawsuits are now pending in California and Oregon and the attorneys general in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and South Dakota want more information. Millions of accounts have popped up on the black market for sale, with batches of a million cards reportedly selling from $20-$100 per-card. The Secret Service is investigating.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year