An elderly St. Peter woman was injured in a broadside crash on Highway 22 in St. Peter Monday morning. 74-year-old Karen Bornholdt was driving a Toyota Camry westbound on Sunrise Drive when she collided with a southbound Kenworth construction truck in the intersection with Highway 22. She was taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital with injuries described as being non life-threatening. The driver of the truck, a 35-year-old Blue Earth man was not injured.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today