A Springfield man has been charged with 2 counts of felony stalking after allegedly following an underage girl to her home. 47-year-old Adolfo Elias Lechuga also allegedly made sexual comments to the girl, noted where she lived, and told her he could watch her while she was changing. He also reportedly visited the girl at her workplace and made more sexual comments. Lechuga’s first appearance in Brown County Court is scheduled for December 31st.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today