Services have been set for the mayor of Redwood Falls after he passed away unexpectedly last week. Gary Revier, who had just turned 67 on Wednesday, was found dead Friday in his home. Officials do not suspect foul play. Revier had been elected mayor three times, and became involved in city government when he was elected to the city council at age 23. Revier also ran as a Republican for US Congress in 1994 and 1996, but was defeated both times. Memorial services will be held at 1pm Thursday at the Redwood Valley High School gymnasium. There will be no visitation. In lieu of flowers, you are asked to please donate to your local food shelf in Revier’s memory.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today