It’s “Cyber Monday” today, a chance for online shoppers to find holiday bargains. It can also be an opportunity for scammers to take advantage of frazzled shoppers. The Better Business Bureau’s Dan Hendrickson warns that if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. He says fakes sites spring up this time of year to get victims’ credit card numbers. Hendrickson says once the fake site has your credit card number the damage is done. He advises you check with the Better Business Bureau ahead of time to see if a site is trustworthy.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today