Crews from several area fire departments battled a house fire near Arlington Friday night. The Arlington Fire Department was called out to the farm on 441st Street at just after 5pm, and crews from Glencoe, Gaylord, New Auburn and Green Isle were called for assistance. No one was injured in the fire, although the home apparently took heavy damage. The state fire marshal’s office is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year