A Mankato police officer who had been put on administrative leave for allegedly driving under the influence has now resigned. Officer Daniel Padilla was pulled over under suspicion of drunk driving while off-duty on November 25th. He was placed on a paid leave, and the St. Peter City Attorney was given the case to avoid a conflict of interest. Padilla served as a Mankato police officer for 20 years prior to resigning this week.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today