A Minnesota National Guard veteran is due in federal court on Monday on fraud charges. 25-year-old Keith Novak is accused of stealing security clearance information, Social Security numbers and the names of 400 people in his former Army unit. Federal prosecutors accuse him of running a militia, and say he would steal the personal information to make fake ID cards for militia members.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today