Investigators have determined the cause of a fire at a home in Morton on Tuesday that caused extensive damage. Firefighters responded to the fire at the Scott and Kari Blue residence at around 11am Tuesday. The Morton fire department was assisted by the Franklin Fire Department. The home was occupied at the time, but everyone was able to get out safely. Investigators say the fire is believed to be from an overloaded circuit. A fund is being established for the family at MNwest Bank, and the Red Cross has been assisting with their immediate needs as well.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today