A Mankato man in custody in the Blue Earth County Jail for allegedly throwing a brick through a liquor store window is now facing multiple additional charges after being connected to a string of vandalism incidents at a Mankato church. 25-year-old Dosman Kizito Charles is facing a 1st-degree aggravated robbery charge after surveillance video apparently showed him throw a brick through a window at a liquor store last month. A subsequent investigation into Charles resulted in 3 counts of felony criminal damage to property being filed against him for vandalism incidents at the St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Mankato between August and October. Thousands of dollars worth of stained-glass windows were broken in those incidents, and an elevator was damaged. A court date for the new charges against Charles has not been set.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!