In a year that had deadly tornadoes, fierce wildfires and destructive floods in many states, the Southern Minnesota Red Cross assisted a total of 529 people after disasters in the region, part of the 146 large disaster relief efforts led by the American Red Cross in 42 states and territories between January 1st and December 1st of 2013. In southern Minnesota, Red Cross volunteers and staff responded to over 150 house fires and other disasters in our region. Volunteers were also sent to large scale disasters throughout the country, including wildfires in Colorado, floods in Illinois, and tornadoes in Oklahoma.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year