There were several car accidents on Interstate 90 in southern Minnesota on Sunday, including one in Faribault County that injured 4 people. A 1999 Dodge Stratus driven by 57-year-old Elizabeth Johnson of Fairmont was heading eastbound on I-90 near Blue Earth when Johnson lost control of the car at just before 7pm and it went into the ditch. She and her passengers, 21-year-old John Johnson, 16-year-old Andrew Johnson, and 33-year-old Ciara Lauerbach were all taken to United Hospital in Blue Earth to be treated for non life-threatening injuries. Their car was totaled.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!