A Fairmont woman was injured in a rollover accident in one of several accidents on Interstate 90 on Christmas Day. This one happened at just before 11am in Faribault County near Blue Earth. 34-year-old Janice Fringer of Fairmont was passing a Chrysler Concorde in her Mazda Tribute when she lost control of her car on the icy freeway and it struck a guardrail and rolled before being hit by the Chrysler. Fringer was taken to the Blue Earth Area Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. No one in the Chrysler was hurt.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today