Authorities continue to investigate a burglary at the Fairmont Opera House earlier this month that resulted in the loss of thousands of dollars in cash and equipment. The break-in occurred following a fundraiser for the replacement of a damaged stage curtain. Losses are being estimated at more-than $11,000 – including from a damaged office door, a stolen safe containing wireless microphones, and the over $5,000 raised during the fundraiser. None of those losses are covered by insurance. Fairmont police continue to investigate the crime.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today