A Fairmont man is in custody in the Blue Earth County Jail after reportedly being stopped for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, without a license, while on probation, after allegedly dealing drugs. 33-year-old Jesse Warren Brudelie was pulled over on Fourth Street in Mankato after being spotted going the wrong way. The officer then learned that Brudelie did not have a license and was on probation for a drug conviction. Two small baggies of methamphetamine were allegedly found when the officer searched Brudelie, and 2 scales with meth residue were supposedly found in his truck. A passenger reportedly told police that Brudelie had been dealing meth. He remains in custody, and has been charged with felony counts of drug sales and possession.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM