Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson will be out four-to-six weeks with a fractured sternum. Robinson suffered the injury in Sunday’s 41-20 loss at Seattle. He finishes his season with 58 tackles and four passes defensed in 10 games. Center John Sullivan also sustained a concussion on Sunday and will have to go through the NFL’s testing protocol before he can return to action.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!