Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder is optimistic that he’ll be able to play this week. Ponder suffered a shoulder injury in last Thursday’s 34-27 win over Washington. He says he’ll try and practice on Wednesday. The 2-and-7 Vikings play the 9-and-1 Seahawks on Sunday.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!