The New Ulm Medical Center announced the latest recipient of the hospital’s annual “Legends Award” on Tuesday. Dr. Robert Trautloff is being honored for making a positive difference in people’s lives with his skill, talent and passion for medicine and humanity. Dr. Trautloff received five nominations for the award from New Ulm Medical Center staff. He practiced internal medicine in New Ulm from December 2001 to August 2006 before a crippling, degenerative spinal condition resulted in ruptured discs and multiple operations. He continues to serve humanity via an online global health ministry sponsored by California-based Saddleback Church, supporting Rwandan doctors and patients via Skype from his home. Dr. Trautloff and his family and friends will be the subject of a formal celebration at the annual medical center board meeting on Thursday, December 19th.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today