A 21-year-old New Ulm woman is facing 2 counts of theft of a motor vehicle as well as burglary charges in Brown County Court. Megan Sue Hoffmann is accused of stealing a Ford Crown Victoria and leaving it at the scene of a burglary at a business on 20th North Street in New Ulm. A GMC Sierra pickup truck was reported stolen in that burglary, and it was tracked to Fulda through the vehicle’s OnStar system. Hoffmann was taken into custody by Fulda police, along with a juvenile male. She had been in custody in the Brown County Jail, but has since been released.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year