Prices at the pump continue to fall in Minnesota, and we could soon see the statewide average dip below $3 a gallon. Triple-A’s Gail Weinholzer says that the 12-cent drop per-gallon in the past week is partly because there have been no major supply disruptions. Weinholzer says demand for gas is typically lower in late fall and early winter, with the Thanksgiving travel holiday as the exception. The statewide average is currently $3.01 per-gallon, and she doesn’t expect it to fall much further. The cheapest gas in the state as of this (TUE) morning was in Glencoe at $2.84 a gallon. Gas in New Ulm is at $3.15 per-gallon. The national average for a gallon of unleaded is $3.18.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM