Two residents of Le Center have been arrested for their alleged connection to an attempted robbery outside the Mankato Kohl’s store Tuesday night. 20-year-old Jesus Arroyo III and 29-year-old Josefina Arreola are being held in the Blue Earth County Jail with charges pending after being arrested Wednesday. A woman had reported being assaulted by two people with a knife Tuesday night in the parking lot of the Kohl’s. The two were apparently trying to take the woman’s purse, but the crime was thwarted by a Kohl’s employee who came to the woman’s assistance.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today