Le Sueur County Sheriff Tom Doherty announced his retirement on Tuesday. Doherty has served Le Sueur County for nearly 37 years, and has been sheriff since 2010. He told the Le Sueur County Board on Tuesday that he will retire at the end of January, and recommended that Chief Deputy David Tietz be named the interim sheriff until the fall elections. Tietz has been the chief deputy for four years and has worked for Le Sueur County for around 27 years. Brett Mason will replace Tietz as chief deputy.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today