A West St. Paul woman was seriously injured Wednesday morning in a crash on Highway 169 in Scott County which also left a Belle Plaine woman hurt. 26-year-old Sheena Reed of West St. Paul was driving a Ford Focus southbound on 169 when she crossed through the median into the northbound lanes at just after 7:30am and was broadsided by a northbound Pontiac G6 driven by 27-year-old CA Neisen of Belle Plaine. Reed was taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center with serious injuries after the crash, and Neisen was treated for non life-threatening injuries at Queen of Peace Hospital in New Prague. The State Patrol is investigating the crash, and says it is unknown why Reed crossed into oncoming traffic.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year