Four people are facing 1st-degree drug crimes in Nicollet County after an active mobile methamphetamine lab was found in their vehicle. A Nicollet County Sheriff’s Deputy came upon the vehicle and its four occupants Sunday evening at around 5:40pm at the Judson Boat Landing on the Minnesota River, and the four reportedly attempted to hide when the deputy illuminated their vehicle. While talking with the occupants, he noticed drug paraphernalia as well as a strong chemical odor coming from the vehicle, and all 4 were taken into custody. 38-year-old Christopher Chapman Hacker of Nicollet, 25-year-old Zachery James Leckey of Windom, 20-year-old Kyle Robert Guyer of Nicollet and 23-year-old Shailyn Anne Petersen of Madison Lake have been charged with the manufacture of meth as well as possession of meth precursors with the intent to manufacture. The Minnesota River Valley Drug Task Force and Blue Earth County Sheriff’s Office provided assistance in the case.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year