Authorities have identified the man killed in a car crash near Jordan on Sunday as 31-year-old Nick Siedow of New Prague. The 2-vehicle crash happened at just after 3:30pm Sunday on Scott County Road 15 southeast of Jordan. Siedow’s vehicle apparently crossed the centerline and hit a northbound vehicle driven by Paul Lehman of Lakeville. Lehman and his 2 passengers were able to escape from their vehicle before both of them burst into flames, and all 3 suffered non-life threatening injuries. Investigators say that Siedow was likely killed on impact. His body was burned beyond recognition, and dental records were used to identify him.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today