As the federal government shutdown continues, more and more Minnesotans are beginning to feel the effects. From the inability to get a new or replacement Social Security card, the suspension of the WIC nutrition program for pregnant women and babies, to closing on a home mortgage, Minnesotans are impacted. The shutdown has also brought a halt to loan guarantees from the US Small Business Administration — more than a million dollars of it a day for the state’s small businesses.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today