The first measurable snow of the season fell on Sunday in northern Minnesota. The community of Askov in Pine County got the most with 5 inches. A little more than two inches of snow is now on the ground in Pine City as well, and lesser amounts of snow fell in several other communities up north. The New Ulm area saw maybe a flake or two, and a little bit of sleet, but no measurable snow. The next few days should be relatively dry in our area, with a chance of a few flurries or an overnight dusting, while snow showers are in the forecast for much of the week for northern Minnesota.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year