Minnesota Department of Transportation officials say that motorists traveling east of Green Isle will continue to encounter delays and a detour as both directions of Highway 25 remain closed. Mn/DOT says that you should follow the signed detour if you are driving in that area in order to bypass the closure. The highway is closed as crews replace the culvert beneath the roadway at 335th Avenue. All lanes are scheduled to re-open to traffic by November 14th.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM