Law enforcement in Minnesota cited nearly 8,300 motorists for not buckling up during the most recent “Click It or Ticket” campaign. The 336 participating agencies also issued a total of 341 citations for child passenger safety seat violations. State Traffic Safety Director Donna Berger says the goal with seat belt campaigns is to both educate motorists and passengers and enforce the law in an effort to reinforce safe driving behavior. Minnesota’s statewide seat belt use rate is at a record-high 94.8%.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today