The Minnesota State Patrol has released the name of the person involved in a rollover accident on Highway 14 in Nicollet County early Saturday morning. 23-year-old Anna Kuehl of Shakopee was travelling eastbound on 14 in a Chevy Silverado when the truck went off the road on the north side of the highway at just after 2am and rolled once. Kuehl was taken to the New Ulm Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries, and alcohol was reportedly detected in her system. The State Patrol continues to investigate the crash. Courtland Fire assisted at the scene. The Silverado took severe damage.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today