The Josh Freeman era is set to begin in Minnesota. The former Buccaneers quarterback will start for the Vikings when they play the winless New York Giants on “Monday Night Football.” Freeman was released by Tampa two weeks ago and then signed with Minnesota. He takes over for Matt Cassel, who started the last two games in place of the injured Christian Ponder.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!