It’s “College Knowledge Month,” and all 31 schools in the state college and university system will be waiving admission application fees for one week, starting this Friday. Vice Chancellor of Academic and Student Affairs John O’Brien says they are committed to making sure every graduating high school senior has the opportunity to apply for college, and that they will also be offering free and reduced-cost applications for low income students in the future. For more information, college applicants can contact the admissions office at the school where they are applying.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year