Vandals have struck a Mankato church for a second time. Someone threw a brick, pieces of concrete block and a rock through two stained-glass windows and two other windows at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church early Friday. The stained-glass windows were installed more than a century ago. Authorities say that the thrown brick also damaged an elevator door inside the church. Damage estimates are exceeding a thousand dollars, not including replacing the stained glass windows. Windows were also broken at the church in August.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year