The death of a 42-year-old man in Annandale over the weekend was ruled a homicide, and authorities have now made 2 arrests in connection with the death. Officers were called to the Annandale home of Kyle Greene at about 8am Saturday, and found him dead inside. The medical examiner ruled Greene’s death a homicide, although the cause of death has not been released. Authorities now say that a 19-year-old from Annandale was arrested for 2nd-degree murder on Sunday, and a 19-year-old from Otsego was taken into custody the same day for aggravated robbery in connection with the case. The death remains under investigation by Annandale police, the Wright County Sheriff’s Office and the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today