The death of a 42-year-old man in Annandale over the weekend was ruled a homicide, and authorities have now made 2 arrests in connection with the death. Officers were called to the Annandale home of Kyle Greene at about 8am Saturday, and found him dead inside. The medical examiner ruled Greene’s death a homicide, although the cause of death has not been released. Authorities now say that a 19-year-old from Annandale was arrested for 2nd-degree murder on Sunday, and a 19-year-old from Otsego was taken into custody the same day for aggravated robbery in connection with the case. The death remains under investigation by Annandale police, the Wright County Sheriff’s Office and the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants