A St. James man wanted by authorities since July was arrested at gunpoint by a SWAT Team in St. Peter on Wednesday. 37-year-old Jason Scott Feller was accused of sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman earlier this year, and a warrant had been issued for his arrest after he failed to appear in court for criminal sexual conduct and drug charges. The alleged crimes occurred this past March. Feller and the victim had reportedly been smoking methamphetamine at a home in New Ulm, and he then allegedly sexually assaulted her the next day in Mankato. St. Peter Police and Nicollet County deputies assisted the SWAT team in blocking traffic and surrounding a house on Front Street about a block away from the Nicollet County Courthouse at around 2pm Wednesday and Feller was taken into custody.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants
- Wolves Reach Agreement in Principle with Rick Adelman as Team’s Next Head Coach