Firefighters battled a shed fire at a residence in rural Hanska on Thursday. The Hanska Fire Department was called out to the Clay and Johanna Larson residence about a mile east of Hanska on 155th Avenue at around 11:15 Thursday morning. When firefighters arrived on the scene they discovered that a small shed on the property was fully engulfed in flames. The fire was reportedly extinguished within around 30 minutes before it was able to spread to other structures. No injuries have been reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM