The American Red Cross office in New Ulm is closing it’s doors this week. The Brown-West Nicollet-Redwood-Renville Chpater of the Red Cross is being consolidated into the South Central Minnesota Chapter. Executive Director of the South Central Minnesota Chapter Bob Meyer says that the consolidation will not effect local Red Cross services, however. He says they will still be in the community providing health and safety, first aid and CPR training, as well as isaster training and response, blood services and armed forces to emergency services. And he says there should be no change at all in the program delivery, it’s just that the physical office won’t be there anymore. Meyer says that the move is intended to streamline operations and make the best use of donor dollars. The change will go into effect this Wednesday.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today