New royalty was crowned in the City of Gibbon over the weekend during the annual Fireman’s Dance. Two young ladies will represent the community of Gibbon around the region over the next year. Jessica Bode, the daughter of Vance and Jolene Bode, and Jamie Laabs, the daughter of Mike and Teresa Evenson, were crowned Gibbon Royalty for 2013. Retired Gibbon Fire Chief Steve Klukas was honored during the dance Saturday night as well. Klukas was presented the annual “Honorary Commodore’s Award” for his many years of dedication to Gibbon and his commitment to service.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today