Gas prices have fallen by more than 20-cents in Minnesota in September, and the statewide average is now a dime below the national average. Triple-A Minnesota’s Gail Weinholzer says we’re paying 52-cents less per-gallon than one year ago as well. She says Minnesota had the largest 2-week decline in prices in the nation also. Weinholzer says there’s ample supply, demand is flat, crude oil is going down and there haven’t been any hurricanes in the Gulf. The lowest price for gas in Minnesota is $3.09 per-gallon at a station in East Bethel, and the most expensive gas is $3.99 a gallon at a Brooklyn Center gas station. The average price per-gallon for regular unleaded in New Ulm is $3.39.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- New Miss New Ulm
- Veterans Eligible for Tax Credits
- St. James couple facing drug charges
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home