A Franklin woman has been sentenced to 10 days in jail and 2 years of probation for attempting to steal a television set from a local-area Wal-Mart store. 44-year-old Nancy Ann Louwagie pleaded guilty to theft in Redwood County Court last week for the incident at the Redwood Falls Wal-Mart last October. Louwagie apparently loaded the TV into a cart and took it from the store without paying for it. In addition to the jail and probation time, she has also been ordered to complete Sentence To Service work, and may not enter the Wal-Mart in the future.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today