One person was injured in a crash on Highway 14 in the City of Nicollet Tuesday afternoon. It happened at just after 4:30pm at the intersection with Elm Street in Nicollet. A Chevy Corsica driven by 24-year-old Tyrell Johnson of Mankato was heading southbound on Elm when it collided with an eastbound Kia Sorento driven by 20-year-old Alyssa Scruggs of Gaylord in the intersection. Neither of the drivers were hurt in the crash, but one of the passengers in the Kia, 22-year-old Genae Scruggs was taken to the Mankato Mayo Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Both vehicles took moderate damage.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Harkin Store opens today