An arrest warrant has now been issued for the former boyfriend of a Granite Falls woman who was fatally shot along with another man. The Minnesota Department of Public Safety says that Andrew Dikken is wanted in the shooting deaths of 26-year-old Kara Monson and her 28-year-old boyfriend, Chris Panitzke of Redwood Falls. Dikken has been missing since the two were shot September 2nd at Monson’s home. Dikken’s vehicle was found September 4th in a gravel pit north of Belview. About 600 people gathered at Granite Falls Lutheran Church Tuesday for Monson’s funeral. Friends and family members described her as a loving mother and someone who always saw the best in others.
- Mankato water flouride levels too high
- Beam Me into a Suite, Scotty! – Photos and Story by Gordy Jones
- Formal charges filed in prostitution sting
- Police warn of area scams
- Teenage suspect in drug fueled stabbing makes first appearance
- Gustavus arboretum recognized
- Hicks Has Arrived! – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- Exhibit in Mankato will show 50 years of Viking’s training camp
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky settles sexual harassment lawsuit
- Thursday Results
- Half dozen more arrested in prostitution ring
- Mankato Child Porn Sentencing
- Justin’s Casino Night Should Be a Full House!
- Smile Makers!
- Twins Serve the Fans – Stories and Photos by Gordy Jones
- More Soldiers Coming Home
- Two people die in crash on Highway 169
- Authorities seeking help in finding missing Kasota man
- Morning News October 12
- Art Groups Awarded Grants