Labor Day today (MON) brings the 58th Annual Godahl Day Celebration in the small community on the Brown and Watonwan County line. Hundreds of people attend the annual festival marking the end of the summer every year. The day’s musical entertainment begins at 9:30am, with the Godahl Day Parade taking place at 12:30. Other highlights include raffles with more than 200 prizes, Bingo, games of chance, food and beverages, Minnesota’s oldest continuously operating cooperative general store, and more. A new Miss Godahl will be crowned after the parade as well. Godahl is located at the junction of Highway 4 and County Roads 6 and 10.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today