Work continues on the Cap-X 2020 high voltage power lines being strung across southern Minnesota, and helicopters working on the lines could get in the way of motorists on Highway 169 this week. The Minnesota Department of Transportation is warning of possible delays along 169 near Belle Plaine because of the power line project. Helicopters will be stringing heavy-duty transmission lines through Friday. The project involves 250 miles of line between Brookings County in South Dakota and Dakota County in Minnesota. The first part of the line is expected to be energized later in the year. Mn/DOT says state troopers will be on scene this week, and may opt to temporarily stop traffic.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- MBW company named Employee Owned Company of the Year