A 68-year-old New Ulm man received minor injuries in a car crash on the south end of the city Wednesday afternoon. It happened at just before 2pm at the intersection of South Broadway and 20th South Street in New Ulm. 16-year-old Jacob Martens of New Ulm was driving a 2001 Pontiac southbound on Broadway and was turning left onto 20th South when he collided with a northbound 2005 Buick driven by Kenneth Beranek. Both vehicles took severe damage in the crash, and Beranek was taken by ambulance to the New Ulm Medical Center with neck and back injuries.
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Dugs found in system of Mankato woman who drowned
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- Truman man denied insurance coverage for Hepatitis C
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!