CVS pharmacy will now require a photo ID to buy nail polish remover. Customers will have to be 18-years-old or older and present a valid identification. The company says they are doing this to curb the production and sale of methamphetamine. The key ingredient in nail polish remover is acetone, and that can be used to make meth. There’s currently no state or federal law in place concerning the sale of nail polish remover.
- Four hurt in McLeod County accident
- Butterfield man in farm accident loses the battle
- Nicollet principal moving to LCWM
- As school year winds down, construction picks up at NUPS
- Investigation reveals deaths in Mankato was a murder-suicide
- Gaylord Medical School makes progress
- 3 injured in Glencoe accident
- 2nd Annual Spring into Summer Women’s Expo!
- Nicollet Principal to LCWM
- Harkin Store opens today